The objects of the charity are to promote education in accordance with the principles of the Church of England in the following order or priority:
1. By payments to the Governors of St Mary's Church Schools in the London Borough of Haringey
2. By payments to the Governors of the Greig City Academy in the London Borough of Haringey
3. Amongst children and young people resident or attending school in the London Borough of Haringey
Use of Income and capital
1. The trustees must firstly apply:
a. The charity's income;and
b. If the trustees think fit, expendable endowment; and
c. When the expenditure can properly be charged to it, its permanent endowment.
In meeting the proper costs of administering the charity and of its managing its assets (including the repair and insurance of its buildings).
After payment of these costs, the trustees must apply the remaining income in furthering the objects of the charity.
2. The trustees may also apply the objects of the charity:
a. Expendable endowment; and
b. Permanent endowment, but only on such terms for the replacement of the amount spent as the Commissioners may approve by order in advance.